HVAC Service Dispatcher
Company: Jet Industries
Posted on: June 7, 2021
HVAC Service Dispatcher
Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned contractor that has
thrived in business for over 40 years by fostering an
entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified
construction trades. This same culture has helped us create a
cohesive work-environment, where we offer:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
- Affordable Medical/Vision & Dental coverage.
- Matching 401-K.
- Company provided shirts & PPE.
- Answer all customer service calls promptly.
- Will input all service calls into the computer system,
determines customer needs and matches appropriate labor resource,
dispatches the service call as promptly as possible. Using
technology, tracks dispatched technicians throughout the day to
maintain the highest productivity and cost efficiency.
- Daily monitors the progress of all service calls, communicates
with customers and ensures the work has been performed to the
customer's expectations, arranges for follow up as needed. Answers
any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues as
appropriate. Promptly bills out all service calls as
- Maintains consistent communication with assigned technicians.
Follows up on activities to ensure completion in a reasonable time
- Assists with the scheduling of service contracts as needed.
Assists with the contract renewal process as directed by Service &
Maintenance Division Manager.
- Typically requires at least two years of progressively
responsible work experience in an administrative setting.
- Must be able to prioritize work and communicate effectively at
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Outlook are needed. A knowledge of MAS200.
- Accounting Software is preferable but not required. Experience
with Service Management software is preferable.
- Must be able to use Fax machine, copy machine, postage machine
and UPS Worldwide software. Demonstrated competence in written and
verbal communication skills.
Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity,
Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety.
Because Jet Industries provides more than just a job, we're a
Join the Jet Family today!
Keywords: Jet Industries, Salem , HVAC Service Dispatcher, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!