Customer Service Supervisor
Company: Oregon Employment Department
Location: Depoe Bay
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Application Deadline: 07/17/2021 Job Location: Depoe Bay Date
Posted: 05/04/2021 Hours Worked Per Week: 30 Shift: Day Shift,
Swing Shift Duration of Job: Full Time, more than 6 months You may
contact this employer directly.
(Obtain the contact information to print or add to your jobs.)
Having difficulty using this button? Job Summary: $16.00 -
Customer Service Give Reviews, Operate Western Union Station.
Operate a check stand, bag and carry out groceries, bottle room
service, and assure the front end is continuously moving customers
through. Front End Leads will also be responsible for keeping their
assigned areas clean and full of supplies or product.
Essential Job Functions:
* Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout
counter, using cash register, and accept payment for purchases.
* Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
* Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
* Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise
customers on merchandise selection.
* Handle bottle returns, and customer service calls in the bottle
* Clean check-stands or assigned areas, fill supplies.
Non-essential Job Functions:
* Occasionally take inventory or examine merchandise to identify
items to be reordered or replenished.
* May stock shelves with new or transferred merchandise.
* Money handling skills and basic math to process transactions.
* Clear communication skills to engage with employees, customers,
* Customer and Personal Services
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and
personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting
quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer
* Service Orientation to actively looking for ways to help
* Social Perceptiveness to be aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
* Coordination to adjust actions in relation to others'
* Time Management to manage one's own time and the time of
* Information Ordering to arrange things or actions in a certain
order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules
(e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical
* Deductive Reasoning to apply general rules to specific problems
to produce answers that make sense.
* Problem Sensitivity to tell when something is wrong or is likely
to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only
recognizing there is a problem.
* Active Listening ' Giving full attention to what other people are
saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
* Oral Comprehension to listen to and understand information and
ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
* Oral Expression to communicate information and ideas in speaking
so others will understand.
* Trunk Strength to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support
the necessity of repeated movements in the workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization. Job Classification: First-Line
Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
Access our statewide or regional occupation report for more
information about wages,
employment outlooks, skills, training programs, related
occupations, and more. Compensation Salary: $16.00 to $18.00
perHour Depending on Experience Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Vacation, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability,
Retirement, Education Reimbursement Additional Benefit Information:
Full benefit package available to Full time employees. Job
Requirements Experience Required: None Education Required: None
Minimum Age: 18 Gender: N/A Employer Will Perform: Background
Check, Drug Test, DMV records check
Keywords: Oregon Employment Department, Salem , Customer Service Supervisor, Other , Depoe Bay, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!