Company: Oregon Employment Department
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Application Deadline: 05/31/2021 Job Location: Salem Date
Posted: 05/01/2021 Hours Worked Per Week: 40 Shift: Day Shift
Duration of Job: Full Time, more than 6 months You may contact this
(Obtain the contact information to print or add to your jobs.)
Having difficulty using this button? Job Summary: Job ID:
RiverBend Materials, a CRH company, is a member of the CRH West
Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and
internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national
aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies.
For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of
quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction
services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our
commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
* The Credit Specialist is responsible for assisting in the
coordination and performance of dailydepartmental credit and
collections activities; working closely with team members, and
senior creditmanagement to monitor and ensure compliance with
credit laws and credit policies.
* The ability to initiate, maintain and grow solid relationships
with our Customers, Sales, and Financeteams to assess existing
processes and procedures for improvement opportunities related to
accountmanagement to help minimize operational risk while improving
cash flow for CRH.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a
working knowledge of credit and collectionconcepts pertaining to
B2B credit within the construction arena. Additionally, this
individual must havestrong negotiation and analytical skills along
with superior communication and customer service skills.
* Make daily collection calls for their assigned accounts
* Conduct account research and analysis
* Prepare and maintain various reports
* Send statements to customers
* Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
* Prepare collection letters, notice of intent to lien, and lien
documents as required
* Verify credit history information for new accounts
* Respond to all customer inquiries relating to credit
* Inquire as to problems or delays with payment of delinquent
* Reconcile customer A/R accounts as needed
* Follow up on short pays and credits with sales staff and
* Maintain and resolve Email requests, such as lien waivers,
billing issues, short pays,references, etc
* Input information into various computer systems.
* Regular and timely attendance
* Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment
* Other tasks as assigned to meet business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills (make complex
ideas easy to understand)
* Must have strong analytical, problem solving and presentation
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet
deadlines under pressure
* Have a willingness to provide excellent customer service to
internal and external customers
* Skilled user in MS Office soft
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our
Equal Opportunity Employer'minorities/females/veterans/individuals
with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity Job
Classification: Bill and Account Collectors
Access our statewide or regional occupation report for more
information about wages,
employment outlooks, skills, training programs, related
occupations, and more. Compensation Salary: Depending on
Experience, Negotiable Job Requirements Experience Required: At
least 1 year Education Required: None Minimum Age: N/A Gender:
Keywords: Oregon Employment Department, Salem , Collections Specialist, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!