Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of
customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a
home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making
important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides
important credit products and services that help our customers
succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and
Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and
Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across
Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that
help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer
Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it
simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they
need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country
through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking
branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital
The Customer Success Specialist is an essential role within the
Credit Card contact center and may be a good fit for you if you
- Delivering a best-in-class customer experience while adhering
to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Quickly answering customer inquiries via phone, responding to
routine to moderately complex inquiries and resolving customer
issues in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Excelling in a fast paced, collaborative environment that
requires accuracy, multitasking and effective communication.
- Navigating multiple computer systems; researching and assessing
customer needs, and offering appropriate solutions.
- Leveraging your professional writing skills to respond to
customer inquiries via chat.
Compensation: Starting rate $16.00 per hour, plus eligible to
participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels Contact Center
Incentive Compensation Plan with the opportunity to earn quarterly
Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under
the terms of the shift differential policy..
Benefits: Read more about our rich selection of benefits you can
personalize to support your health and well-being, retirement,
financial security, and work-life needs.
Copy and paste the link into a new browser tab to view:
Training: You will receive in-depth classroom training,
continued on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells
Fargo banking products, procedures and services.
Training class starts on: 7-19-21 for 7 weeks. Training hours
are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. You are required to
attend the full duration of this paid 7 week training.
Schedule: Our Contact Center is open: Sunday - Saturday, 6:00
a.m. - 8:00 p.m. PST. Schedules vary based on business need and
include working at least one weekend day and scheduled holidays to
support the business needs.
Testing: A pre-employment assessment is required for this
position. After submitting your application, please monitor your
email for future communications.
- 6+ months of experience assessing and meeting the needs of
customers and/or solving customer problems demonstrated through
work or military experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of
professionalism with all levels of customers, team members and
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening,
eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving
complex customer issues
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customer to
technology and share the value of digital banking options
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications,
and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet
changing business needs
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training
- Must take and pass required Spanish language assessment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.