Branch Administrative Assistant II
Company: Guild Holdings Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since
1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the
home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing
for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while
providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the
The Branch Administrative Assistant II plays an important role
in the organization by performing a number of tasks related to the
branch's administrative functions. The role is responsible, under
intermittent supervision, for performing full administrative duties
in support of the branch office by providing customer service,
conducting research, preparing reports, handling information
requests, ordering supplies and performing clerical functions such
as preparing correspondence, copying, filing, faxing, and
- Provide clerical assistance to Processors as needed, this may
include completing special projects, compiling basic reports,
ordering insurance, 4506s, LDP/GSAs, CAIVRs, any Bond Program
items, appraisals, title and escrow documents, etc.
- Print and mail disclosure documents.
- Contact escrow companies in regards to trailing items, tracking
items and following up accordingly until all documents are
- Provide assistance auditing loan files for accuracy and
completeness; reconcile files with actions when needed, including
cancelling files and maintaining records for required time
- Provide assistance to Branch Manager and Branch Operations
Manager as needed.
- Answer incoming calls, provide responsive and courteous service
to callers by providing information or routing them to the
appropriate party as needed.
- Collect, sort, and correctly distribute incoming mail and
packages; log all packages per branch procedure.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of mailings as
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing
and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
- Partner with IT helpdesk and assist in the troubleshooting of
basic office technology issues.
- Perform general clerical duties and office support, to include,
but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and
- Make copies and prepare other deliverables for meetings and
- Maintain a tidy and comfortable office space by picking up
waste, watering plants, tidying kitchen area, refreshing magazines,
- Monitor, reconcile, and respond to appraisal and credit report
- Compose, type, and distribute correspondence and memos.
- Coordinate events, meetings, and conferences with
cross-functional departments; prepare agendas and set-up meeting
facilities as needed.
- Create and update forms for file flow and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a
minimum of three years experience in an administrative assistant
- Prior experience in Mortgage lending, Finance, or similar field
- Ability to type 60-70 wpm.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer
- High levels of diplomacy, tact, and confidentiality a
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with
both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication required; excellent
spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Self motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- Intermittent supervision required, depending on experience
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job
- Travel: 0%
Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; occasionally bends,
reaches, walks and/or stands. The position requires the ability to
occasionally lift office equipment and supplies weighing up to 20
Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and
Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and
associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal
conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive,
distinguish and interpret information received visually and through
audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed
on a screen, as well as print and other media.
Environmental: Office environment - no substantial exposure to
adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive
compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Holdings Company, Salem , Branch Administrative Assistant II, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!