Company: Ruby Receptionists
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Ruby, building connections is our priority because we believe
that all business is personal. Over 17 years we've become the
nationwide market leader in virtual receptionist and online chat
services, with a client-base of over 10,000 SMBs, by helping our
clients make meaningful connections that grow their businesses. The
best part is, with a nearly limitless market, we're just getting
As a Ruby Account Executive, you'll be part of a team leading us
to achieving our customer acquisition targets and revenue growth
objectives. You'll do this by exhibiting what it truly means to be
a consultative salesperson, helping prospects realize the value
that Ruby will bring to their business.
It won't be easy, though. Our sales team enjoys the support and
lead generation of a world-class marketing organization. We also
take care of each other and have a lot of fun but we work hard.
Whether it means putting in longer hours, or making a few more
outbound calls, our team is committed to doing what it takes to
This position reports to the VP of Sales and while there is a
preference for this position to be based in Portland, OR or Kansas
City, MO, we are open to remote candidates.
What You'll Be Accountable For
- Own and respond to assigned leads and prospects, moving them
through the sales cycle, emphasizing the value that Ruby's
legendary reception and chat services can provide to our
prospective new customers.
- Develop mid funnel leads using consultative and value-based
selling tactics to ensure your sales pipeline is healthy and ready
to hit monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Achieve and maintain appropriate activity and production levels
as they relate to Key Performance Indicators (calls/emails/demos)
within a given time frame. (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc.)
- Ensure that all new chat customers have a strong understanding
of our processes and procedures for rates, calibration, and the
reasoning behind our model as they move through the sales
- Log and record all activity with prospects in Salesforce.com.
Ensure consistent follow up and classification of leads to trigger
appropriate nurture campaigns. Continually update your sales
pipeline and forecast accurately.
- Present and maintain the Ruby brand and image through all
communication both on the phone and in person. Uphold Ruby's
mission, vision and values and mirrors that of the potential new
- Collaborate with your team, sharing industry and market news,
sales best practices and other experiences to help the team learn,
innovate and grow together.
- Stay current on new services and enhancements, Ruby offerings
and promotions, and active partnerships to leverage resources and
provide a stellar experience for prospects.
- Occasionally attend tradeshows or industry events and
communicate Ruby's value proposition and represent our brand with
the highest degree of integrity.
- Adopt and implement the ever-changing and evolving procedures
and policies within the Ruby organization with enthusiasm and
Your Work DNA
- You are an exceptional listener and you know how to dig deep to
get anyone, even strangers to open up and share with you.
- You are competitive and want to bring your personal best to the
table every day, but you also see the value in celebrating your
- You are curious, disciplined, and solutions oriented. You find
joy in the challenge of simplifying and solving problems.
- Your ability to understand and anticipate needs, often in
advance of your prospect revealing pain points, makes some think
you may be a mind-reader.
- You are persistent and persuasive, with good negotiation
skills. When someone says, "There's no way!" you come up with
options.You are fearless and consistent, even when you hear
- You are comfortable conversing with professionals of all walks
of life; from high-powered lawyers to hands-on electricians. You
have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You love the fast-paced environment of a growth-stage company,
and possess a scrappy, hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves
- You know how to manage stress like a pro and even in the midst
of chaos you're able to stay cool. It helps that you have a great
perspective and you won't let a crazy day at work keep you from
- Strong sales acumen, with minimum 2 years of sales experience,
preferably in a high-volume environment focused on technology.
- Experience balancing outbound activities and inbound leads, and
a tenacity to achieve targets and hit MRR quota.
- Familiarity with CRM databases required, Salesforce
- Strong written/verbal communication skills to diverse audiences
via multiple mediums.
- Experience in software industry a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus.
While we're all remote currently due to COVID, work typically
takes place in an open office setting or home office environment.
It requires the ability to sit and work at a computer for extended
periods of time and communicate effectively with a diverse audience
in person, by phone and computer.
Ruby is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status or any other status protected by
federal, state or local laws. We support and encourage
Keywords: Ruby Receptionists, Salem , Account Executive, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!