Now Hiring School Bus Drivers in Gates, OR
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the
communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer
service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are
your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Starting wages $14.54/HR - $17.07/HR, depending on
- $6,500 Sign on Bonus for Credentialed Drivers
with Class A or B License, and P&S Endorsements *
- $4,000 Sign on Bonus for NON CDL Drivers (Must
Complete Training, Receive Class B License and P&S
- Free CDL permit prep Training
- Paid training once CDL permit has been obtained
- Guaranteed hours on school days (Working AM/PM split shift
- No weekends required!
- Referral Bonus Program
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to
safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a
working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over
2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a
brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
*Conditions apply, see location for details. Offer
FirstGroup is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed
to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.