Remote Senior Loan Advisor
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Remote Senior Loan AdvisorThe Senior Loan Advisor is a customer
focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be
responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing
campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen,
and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. Will
provide high quality service to both internal and external
customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to
resolve problems and meet customer needs. Essential Job
- Analyzes applicant information to determine whether the client
is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assists customers in choosing the proper program that best fits
their needs and takes the initial loan application.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different
programs available to the client. Explains and communicates the
terms of each product and ensures that all of the required
documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely
- Builds relationships with both internal and external
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing
with the customers.
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools
and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan
program/policy information to both external customers and internal
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan
process from origination to close and providing on-going
communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned
Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable
federal and state laws and regulations.
- Adheres to shift requirements.
- Actively seeks to develop self to next level (Executive Loan
- Has excellent communication skills and is clear and concise
when speaking with customers.
- Continually meets and/or exceeds the Sales KPI's set by
Management for Productivity and QA. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Self-starter, goal oriented sales professionally who is focused
on providing the highest level of customer service to our
- Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry, products,
lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system
and automated underwriting systems.Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- 3 or more years of mortgage sales experience as a Loan Officer
in a direct to consumer setting
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Extensive knowledge of all mortgage products and experience
selling broad range of mortgage products (Purchase, Conventional,
- At least 5 active state licenses or prior work as a mortgage
loan originator in a banking call center Certificates, Licenses,
- Must have NMLS and SAFE, UST preferred.
- At least 5 active state licenses or 1 active state with
experience as a mortgage loan originator in a banking call center
#CB-CP#LI-CP1 Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage
has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing
privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA.
Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the
Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees
nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a
leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's
largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families
through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm. Locations include
suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were
named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers
countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR;
Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY;
Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for
advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and
recognition program, look no further. Freedom Mortgage Corporation
is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual
with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All
resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles
closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
LENDER NMLS ID:2767 Equal Opportunity Employer-
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, Salem , Remote Senior Loan Advisor, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!