VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded
for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential?
GoWireless has it all. We are offering a Business Sales Maanger an
exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful
sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of
wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
GoWireless values our employees and believes the business is
only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Verizon
Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation
package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential,
excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Live Health Online
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- 401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
- No waiting period to use accrued PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Device and Accessory Discounts
- Cellular Plan Discount
- Training (Award Winning)
- Leadership Development Programs
- National Discounts & much more!
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link: Benefit
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your
If you're looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited
earnings potential exists, look no further!
The Business Sales Manager will drive business sales within and
outside retail locations within their assigned Market by selling a
full range of Verizon Wireless products and services to Small and
Medium size businesses.
You will work closely with our retail locations to increase
sales within a defined region. This includes responding to field
generated leads, creating and maintaining a sales funnel,
participating in field events, and coaching/ training of retail
sales employees on SMB lead generation. You will be held
accountable for a monthly sales quota. The Business Sales Manager
will report to the National Director Field Sales/SMB-B2B.
Success for Business Sales Manager is measured by achieving and
or exceeding business sales goals within a defined region.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Close SMB/B2B sales that are inside and outside of a retail
- Acquire and maintain new customers from lead generation at
- Create and manage a 30-60-90-day sales funnel in
- Conduct all aspects of the sales process, including setting
appointments, generating proposals, and closing sales leads.
- Assist in training DM's SM's and WC's including role-playing
and side by side selling, with retail locations on SMB/B2B
functions and expectations
- Host and attend calls and meetings within the region that will
help to generate opportunities for business sales
- Be available via phone or email, to assist stores with
questions related to business opportunities
- Work closely Business sales leadership to review forecasts,
track sales expectations, and attend sales appointments for
assessment of your sales skills and integrity.
- Stay informed on all current SMB processes, promotions, and
- Connect quickly and effectively with customers to develop
rapport in all sales and service interactions.
- Work collaboratively with Verizon's Indirect business team to
support initiatives and training.
Minimum Qualifications (Background and Skills):
- Strong background in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel,
Word, Teams, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Prior track record of achievement in sales positions,
demonstrating significant accountability
- Wireless retail experience is a plus
- Have the innate ability to be self-motivated, and work without
- You will need to be able to multitask and demonstrate
extraordinary customer service, selling, and analytical skills,
while displaying strong listening skills,
- Effectiveness in taking care of external business contacts
while conveying a positive, professional, service-oriented
- You are a natural sales leader. A positive, upbeat, passionate,
and ambitious person that is determined to thrive in an
- Two years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business
sales environment preferred
- Four years of Multi-unit management or four years of
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and
- Up to 50% in your market region
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
By applying to this job, you are providing express written
consent to receive communications, including text messages, that
may be generated by automatic telephone dialing/texting systems by
or on behalf of GoWireless at the cellular telephone number you
provided in connection with your application. You understand and
agree that these communications may concern your application and
employment interests with GoWireless. You do not need to consent to
receive these communications as a condition of participating in the