Company: Avamere Health Services, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our team and #workwithpurpose
Weekend Admissions Coordinator
Location: Avamere Rehab of Lebanon
At Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to
enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job
its a place where our team members build lasting relationships with
patients and residents, their families, and fellow team
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents
safe. Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to
- Free meals to all employees
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring freecounseling services,
financial coaching, legal servicesand more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
The primary responsibility of this position is to obtain
required information and signatures in accordance with resident
- Assist in coordinating the admission of each new resident,
ensuring residents room is ready before they arrive and
communicating with all departments to prepare for the new
- Conduct facility tours and ensure the interior of the facility
is tour-ready and presents well to visitors at all times.
- Assist in the resident admission orientation program, and
provide residents with an admission information packet.
- Review and explain to each new resident (and/or residents
family) facility room rates, billing procedures, visitor/guest
privileges, restrictions and resident care procedures.
- Maintain an accurate record of available beds and a resident
- Perform various secretarial duties
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience,
enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute and use a
- Able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors and
the general public.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Keywords: Avamere Health Services, LLC, Salem , Admissions Coordinator, Other , lebanon, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!