Company: Reser's Fine Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Recipe for Success
was founded in 1979 by the Puentes family so that they could offer
customers the delicious, authentic Mexican foods the family loved.
That authentic flavor has propelled Don Pancho from a small
tortilla company to the innovative, industry-leading purveyor of a
wide range of traditional and on-trend Mexican food products that
were proud to be today.
Operates basic food processing machines
that produce intermediate food products
1. Operates basic machines to combine raw
and processed ingredients into intermediate food products.
2. Observes machine operation to ensure quality and conformity to
3. Cleans and sanitizes machines according to company
4. Ensures product date, weight, and temperatures are within
5. Maintains a clean and sanitary work area.
6. Follows company safety guidelines, HACCP requirements and Good
1. Experience operating machinery is
preferred. Food industry experience is preferred.
2. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be
3. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and
benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life,
build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers
choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and
ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical,
dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness
programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
Keywords: Reser's Fine Foods, Salem , Machine Operator, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!