Executive Assistant II
Company: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Executive Assistant IIInternal candidates will be considered in
any of our four Cambia states - OR, WA, ID or UTExternal candidates
will only be considered in Portland, ORThe executive assistant to
the chief of staff ("EA") will be part of the Office of the CEO
(which includes the CEO, the chief of staff, and the executive
assistant to the CEO).The role is fast-paced, demanding, and fun.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist and anticipate the
needs of the chief of staff to allow her to maintain focus on
high-leverage activities to achieve the CEO's goals.This role is
perfect for you if you are
- a service-oriented EA (no job is too small or too big if it
helps the team);
- able to exercise initiative and discretion;
- detail oriented, a master in calendar management, and a proven
- able to organize information and communicate orally and in
writing with all levels of management; and
- someone who can tackle multiple and conflicting priorities,
with minimal supervision, and meet urgent deadlines with a sense of
calm proficiency.The chief of staff's EA will work alongside and
support the CEO's executive assistant and provide back-up support
to the CEO and other Cambia senior leaders as needed. The ideal
candidate will learn, anticipate, and address the needs of the
team. Being proactive and a collaborator is key to succeeding in
this position.The EA will also support the chief of staff in her
liaison role to the BlueCross and BlueShield Association, which
entails managing and digesting information around multiple monthly
governance meetings involving numerous executives across the Cambia
- Provides administrative assistance/secretarial support (most of
which will be complex and/or of a confidential nature) to chief of
staff and Cambia senior leaders, including typing, transcribing,
proofreading, and editing of correspondence, reports and memoranda;
screening telephone calls and visitors and providing assistance or
resolving inquiries where possible; follow-up; filing; scheduling
appointments; opening, sorting, prioritizing and responding to
mail; ordering supplies.
- Helps organize and manage board of directors meetings; provide
travel and other support to directors as needed; manages board web
- Maintains records of expenses and compiles expense
- Assists in preparation of or prepares budget and related
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and
travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Composes and/or initiates correspondence, memoranda and
- Works on special projects, including meetings or conferences,
activities, events, mailings, presentations, reports, including
fact gathering, research and compilation of data.
- Provides training for, and backup to, other executive
administrative assistants or staff as needed.---Minimum
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Teams, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to prepare draft briefing documents on various topics with
input and guidance from the chief of staff.
- A creative ability is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to make sound
- Excellent business English, grammar, and basic math skills
- Understanding of corporate organization and structureNormally
to be proficient in the competencies listed aboveThe Executive
Assistant II must have at least 7 plus years of increasingly
responsible administrative assistant/secretarial experience to
C-suite executive level managementRequired Licenses,
Certifications, Registration, Etc. Secretarial certificate or
- Duties are performed primarily in an office environment.
- Some travel may be required.
- No unusual physical requirements.
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc., Salem , Executive Assistant II, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!