Senior Full Stack Java Developer
Company: Wimmer Solutions
Posted on: April 8, 2021
As a JAVA/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer, you will
participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
which includes estimating, technical design, implementation,
documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications
developed for our clients. As a member working in a team
environment you will work with solution architects and developers
on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs
into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical
Day to day you will:
- Develop, test and deploy Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web
and Mobile solutions.
- You will work closely with clients, architects, lead
developers, system administrators, project managers, business
analysts, and end-users to integrate the digital assets of newly
acquired companies using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows,
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and
reuse.About you:You are a growing developer with proven Java/JVM
development experience. You have working experience in implementing
full-cycle Adobe AEM projects. You have worked with AEM 6.2+ and
are already familiar with or working with AEM 6.4. Candidates with
minimal AEM experience or interest to learn that technology is also
welcome to apply.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Good Java/J2EE background and knowledge of Spring, Hibernate,
and Struts frameworks.
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
- Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework, and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies, HTML, CSS, angular and
- Experience with AEM building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets, and bundles.
- Experience with data migration in AEM
- Familiar with Multi-Site Manager (MSM), building Multilingual
web sites (Language Copy), and web site performance optimization,
caching, load balancing (Dispatcher)
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers,
databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back
end technologies (servlet, OSGi service, Sling)
- We expect you to have good communication, analytical, and
presentation skills, problem-solving skills, and a learning
- You should have experience working in an Agile development
- The ability to work in a team in a diverse/ multiple
stakeholder environment is a must.
More About Wimmer SolutionsAt Wimmer Solutions, we've built a
reputation for results-driven, innovative business and technology
solutions that help companies execute their strategic initiatives.
We custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs, from
consulting and technology outsourcing to interim technical talent
resourcing.We're all about people and community. Since 2002, we
have offered technology staffing and managed services for the great
Seattle area. We focus on getting to know our clients and
candidates to create lasting partnerships and ensure success. Not
only do we provide a wide variety of benefits like medical and
dental, but we are also committed to inspiring and creating
positive change in the world with our community outreach programs.
You will join a large team of professionals who are passionate
about their careers as well as their community. For more career
opportunities or to refer a friend, please visit
Keywords: Wimmer Solutions, Salem , Senior Full Stack Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Idanha, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!