Software Engineer (AWS and Node.Js)
Company: Vector Remote Care
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Software Engineer (AWS and Node) Are you a Software Engineer
with Node experience and serious AWS chops? Do you enjoy
architecting seamless deployments as well as building new features?
If so, then we want to hear from you! We are an innovative and
fast-growing healthcare software company. Our offering is proven,
profitable, and enhancing the care of thousands of patients. We are
currently in the process of expanding our team to reach an even
larger market. We're searching for Software Engineers with deep AWS
knowledge who are ready to help us improve our customer experience
by building functional systems that take our business to new
heights. You'll be a team player that enjoys helping the rest of
the team "level-up" their own AWS skills. While your specialty may
be VPCs, CloudFormations, or IAM rules, you'll be tasked with
feature development too - because you're cross-functional like
that. What You Will Be Doing:
- Architecting and implementing scalable, cloud-based
- Develop full-stack application components.
- Be a go-to resource for AWS and DevOps engineering
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related
- Stay current with industry trends and identify new ways for our
business to improve. What You Need for this Position:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software
Engineering, or a relevant field.
- 3-10+ years of hands-on development experience
- Deep experience across AWS
- Fluent in Node.js and Ruby - our primary development
- Strong experience in SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB, Redis)
- Experience in a DevOps Engineer (or similar) role; experience
in software development and infrastructure development is a
- Experience in working with CloudFormation or Terraform for
automation and configuration.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues
before they become problems.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to
prioritize and multitask as needed.
- BONUS: Experience developing software for Healthcare
environments (HIPAA) What's in it For You?
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and
- A position where you will have an immediate and direct impact
on Company success.
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to participate in the
company bonus program.
- Three weeks' vacation, two personal days, and nine public
- Health insurance & 401k with 3% employer match
- Creative, casual office environment Interested? Apply today via
the link to speak with one of our team, or alternatively, reach out
to for a confidential conversation. Vector Remote Care is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, genetic information or that of their
relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic
protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
Keywords: Vector Remote Care, Salem , Software Engineer (AWS and Node.Js), IT / Software / Systems , Idanha, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!