Human Resources Administrative\Executive Assistant
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Bonaventure Senior Living has an exciting job opening for a
Human Resources Administrative\Executive Assistant. Call for more
information. Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for an organized
and motivated Administrative or Executive Assistant looking for a
full-time position with a growing company and an exciting team! Our
Home Office in Salem, Oregon supports those providing care to
residents at our communities in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.An
excellent candidate is one with a strong, exacting sense of focus
and a consistent standard of excellence. You should be
self-motivated and pride yourself in regularly meeting or beating
deadlines. We are looking for someone with the ability to
anticipate needs and quickly adapt. This position requires the
ability to navigate ambiguity, track and follow through on multiple
projects, and be a resource to the communities we serve. Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- Competitive Wage
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
family.What does an Executive Assistant do for Bonaventure?These
positions are critical within our health care department. In this
role, you will be responsible for:
- Provide daily support to the HR Director and assist with the
- Maintain the HR Directors outlook calendar for appointments,
calls and meetings, effectively routing daily, weekly and monthly
- Processes Workers Compensation claims
- Process and resolve complaints
- Prepare and send offer letters and on boardingaining
information to new hires.
- Schedule and assist new employees through the hiring
- Conduct pre-employment and random employment drug testing for
- Complete MVR record checks and criminal history checks and\or
- Coordinate Home Office trainings including schedules,
invitations, accommodations, training materials.
- Establish/Audit personnel files.
- Complete employment verifications and Unemployment Department
requests for information.
- Researching, compiling, and coordinating projects as
- Critically review reports and other documents and summarize
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word,
- Strong administrative, organizational and coordination skills
are necessary, as well as the demonstrated ability to complete
projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience processing Workers Compensation claims
- Ability to process and resolve complaints
- Great customer service skills and strong troubleshooting and
- 1 year of successful experience in an administrative or
clerical support roles.
- Minimum High School Diploma, post High School education a
- English language required.Bonaventure Senior Living Our
beautiful state-of-the-art senior living communities provides
assisted living, residential care, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care
to residents in our community. We are immediately hiring so apply
today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living
communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main
guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right
thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure s consistent
success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied
residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living
associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Salem , Human Resources Administrative\Executive Assistant, Human Resources , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!