Housekeeper - Bonaventure of Salem
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Bonaventure is seeking and experienced Construction
Superintendent to provide onsite management and coordination of
180,000+ square foot senior housing projects and apartment building
developments. Bonaventure is a vertically integrated company that
develops, designs, constructs and operates "state-of-the-art"
senior living communities and apartments in the Northwest.What You
Will Be Doing:The Construction Superintendent will be working with
the on-site Construction Manager to help implement the timely
completion of the project in accordance with plans, specifications
and local building codes. The superintendent's role is to help
coordinate all phases of the construction, verify sub-contractor
compliance with the plans and specifications of a multi-unit
communities. This position also requires verification that job site
safety policies are being followed and implemented, creating,
distributing and following up on punch-lists to sub-contractors,
overseeing temporary laborers, helping with the unloading of
building materials and performing occasional touch up and clean-up
tasks as needed.Duties and Qualifications for this Position:
- Management of onsite operations to achieve the timeframe and
- Proactively coordinate subcontractors.
- Thorough understanding of all building trades.
- Knowledge of building codes and applications.
- Ability to read and understand how the plans, specifications,
general and special conditions affect the overall success of the
- Maintain construction schedules and communicate weekly
- Coordination of jobsite logistics.
- Coordinate a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
enforcing standards and procedures that comply with legal
- Coordination of subcontractor work scopes and scheduling.
- A proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Ensure job site safety standards in accordance with OSHA
standards. OSHA 10 certification
preferred.Requirements:Self-starter, motivated, and responsible.
- Microsoft Excel and Word literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a superintendent or
other full cycle construction experience.
- Proven ability to work with diverse group of individuals.
- Able to understand, explain, and break down complex ideas and
constructs for the execution of specific tasks.
- Ability to identify work deficiencies and provide resolutions
in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate organization, through prioritizing, utilization of
resources, and scheduling.
- Ability to operate a forklift. (Certification preferred).Top
Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus programs for each project
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environmentThe Construction Superintendent is a
growth opportunity position. Longevity is possible as Bonaventure
continues to plan and build communities throughout the
North-Western United states. Candidates must be willing to commit
to periods of travel in the execution of their duties. Company
Overview:Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to the
operation, development and construction of exceptional senior
living and apartment communities in the Western United States. Our
model is sustainable, in part, because our development efforts
never exceed our operational capacity or geographic reach.Since our
inception as Mountain West Retirement Corporation in 1999,
Bonaventure's business has evolved from two small stand-alone
assisted living communities to a portfolio of refined and
amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use
campuses providing retirement living, assisted living, memory care
and apartments.Bonaventure's family of companies works seamlessly
under the direction of a core executive team to achieve its
objectives: to better the lives of all seniors and to create
positive financial outcomes for its stakeholders. Integrated
management of the following three entities positively impacts
resident satisfaction, quality, cost and lifetime value of each
project we undertake.
- Bonaventure Senior Living provides management, systems
integration, training, staffing and marketing oversight for every
community in the Bonaventure family.
- Bonaventure Senior Housing manages all aspects of development
prior to a community opening.
- Bonaventure Construction is the general contractor responsible
for the building of new communities and remodeling of existing
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Salem , Housekeeper - Bonaventure of Salem, Hospitality & Tourism , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!