Assistant Store Manager
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Half of the fun of Sierra is the thrill of the find. And the
other half is putting the products to use on an actual adventure.
Same with working here. It's an environment of endless
possibilities, where everyone is empowered to think on their feet,
evolve our processes, and embrace the many opportunities that come
with the unknown.If this sounds like you, come work with us. Come
Discover Different.Posting Notes: Sierra Trading Post Store 0076 --
831 Lancaster Drive NE Suite 189 -- Salem -- OR --
- Work with a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising,
Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a
high-volume store location.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Coordinate and supervise loss prevention and operational
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
- Hire, train, supervise and mentor a team of Associates.
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front
end and cash office.
- Improve store layout and efficiency.Requirements:
- Two (2) years of retail leadership experience as an Assistant
or Store Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong communication, and follow
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and empower a large
- Previous store volume responsibility of $5 million or more.At
Sierra, we embrace the unknown--- - and support each other on the
journey. Every day is a chance to reinvent what's possible within
our stores. We're not afraid to scale mountains to Discover
Different. That kind of fearless attitude extends throughout the
entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods,
and Homesense.Discover Different also means that we embrace each
other's differences and unique perspectives. We consider all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law. -Posting Notes: Sierra Trading
Post Store 0076 -- 831 Lancaster Drive NE Suite 189 -- Salem -- OR
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Salem , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!