Company: Chinook Winds
Location: Lincoln City
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job Description Position Summary Responsible for providing
exemplary guest service at the Front Desk and the Call Center.
- Communicates daily in person or over the telephone with clients
who inquire about reserving guestrooms, (Individual through
multiple guestrooms), employing sales techniques to book the
- Processes sales of ticketed entertainment and reservations for
the hotel guestrooms.
- Communicates current Resort information.
- Prepares Guest confirmations of reservations or cancellations,
booking contracts and related correspondence regarding guest
reservations (groups or individuals).
- Answers multi-line telephone providing information, routing
calls, and taking messages.
- Knows the layout and amenities of all guestrooms including
special features, etc., locations.
- Provides courteous reservation service to guests, using
techniques to maximize sales.
- Performs check-in and checkout functions.
- Provides courteous guest service and respond promptly to
guest's requests, questions, or complaints.
- Reviews front desk logbook. Notes and/or follows up on any
- Logs guest's requests/complaints, group bookings, VIP arrivals
and other special instructions from previous shifts.
- Maintains communication with the Housekeeping Department
regarding the status of rooms.
- Maintains familiarity with the hotel's amenities and layout,
reservation status, and procedural items that will help answer
questions for your callers.
- Posts wake-up calls immediately upon guest request.
- Knows and complies with all safety and security regulations and
- Maintains working knowledge of Chinook Winds programs, events,
promotions, and services.
- Conducts property tours to prospective clients when
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino
Resort customer service standards
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests
of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes
in processes or services.
- All other duties as assigned. Position QualificationsCore
CompetenciesCommunication Skills- Ability to communicate
effectively with others verbally. Customer Oriented- Ability to
take care of the customers' needs while following company
procedures. Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to the
performance of a task.Judgment—the individual displays willingness
to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes
timely decisions. Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a
variety of personalities and individuals.Quality—the individual
looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates
accuracy and thoroughness. Education High School Diploma or GED
ExperienceOne year experience in a high volume, fast paced guest
service environment.Experience providing guest service over the
phone.Experience with professional presentation and interaction
with public Computer SkillsMicrosoft Office beginner level to
include Word, Excel, Outlook, Access.Type up to 35 WPM10 Key
operation experience, preferred Previous interaction with Property
Management Systems preferredPrevious experience with OPERA, OASIS,
Audience View, Micros and or other systems preferred Certificates &
LicensesMust obtain Oregon Q Care Training within 30 days
Keywords: Chinook Winds, Salem , Hotel Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Lincoln City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!