Key Holder Part Time
Company: Vitamin Shoppe
Posted on: May 23, 2020
OverviewIs health and wellness important to you? Do you like to
take on leadership roles and want to align yourself to a company
with like-minded individuals who strive to be their best-self
(however they define it)?
The Vitamin Shoppe is looking for a Key Holder to help customers be
You'll help us build loyalty and long-lasting relationships with
our customers while creating an easy, personalized shopping
experience.ResponsibilitiesAt The Vitamin Shoppe you will---.
- Act as a direct support for your Management Team- executing
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals- while
supporting others as they do the same.
- Work with integrity; act as Manager On Duty in absence of Store
Manager / Assistant Manager.
- Efficiently process customer transactions, merchandise shelves
and price products accordingly.
- Master product knowledge by participating in continuous
- Collaborate with an amazing team of Health Enthusiasts (yeah,
that's what we call folks who work with us).
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention
standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full
and products priced accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.
Who You are---.
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customers and
- A passion for the health & wellness industry
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, and vision coverages
for full-time Health Enthusiasts
- "VS Thrive" Wellness program for full-time Health Enthusiasts
covered under a medical plan with The Vitamin Shoppe -earn free
gift cards on a quarterly basis!
- A competitive monthly bonus / incentive program
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A generous Health Enthusiast discount
- Transportation/Commuter Benefits
- Nationwide gym and insurance discounts
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Tickets at Work/Working Advantage Program-Save money on hotels,
movie tickets, Broadway and Vegas Shows, Theme Parks and much
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities
QualificationsWhat we are looking for---
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends,
locations) depending on business needs
Who We Are:
The Vitamin Shoppe-- is the authority--- We're a destination and a
resource for so much more than just vitamins. We help people become
their best selves-however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let's do this!
Equal Opportunity Policy
The Vitamin Shoppe is an equal opportunity employer. We respect
diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender,
gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our
management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy
with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion,
layoff, separation, recruitment, pay and other forms of
compensation, access to facilities and programs, training and
general treatment during employment.
We firmly believe that every Health Enthusiast has the right to be
treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is to maintain a
satisfied and productive team of Health Enthusiasts. The keys to
reaching that goal are effective leadership, equal application of
fair human resources policies, competitive wages and benefits, and
close attention to all health enthusiast matters. The Vitamin
Shoppe is committed to the principle of fair and impartial
treatment of our Health Enthusiasts.
Health Enthusiasts with questions or concerns about equal
employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring
these issues to the attention of their Human Resources
representative. We will not allow any form of retaliation against
Health Enthusiasts who raise issues of perceived discrimination in
good faith. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers,
violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to
and including discharge.
Keywords: Vitamin Shoppe, Salem , Key Holder Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!