Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in Salem, OR at Healthstat, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Hours per week: 36
Providers are eligible for benefits at 20 hours per week!!
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high
health risk intervention, chronic condition management and
occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through
on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and
comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation's
rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees
and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics
nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching
personal health improvement goals.--- Our positions offer a unique
opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health
with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant looking to be an integral part of our culture
where people come first, and we strive to make a difference.---
Personal health is our priority!!--- Our clinics generate healthy
How Healthstat providers make a difference:
- Develop individual healthcare plans to lower health risks
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic
- Refer patients with complex medical issues to a primary
physician or specialist
- Utilize the Trans Theoretical Model of Behavior Change
- Provide primary care, disease management, and preventative care
services to employees of contracted client companies;
- Disease Management (to include but not limited to):
Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Obesity, Asthma/COPD,
Coronary Artery Disease, Smoking Cessation (preventative), Weight
- Primary Care (to include but not limited to): Ear infections,
Respiratory infections, Common colds, Influenza, Urinary tract
infections, Breathing disorders, Muscle strain, Minor stitch
removal, Punch biopsy, Wellness exam
- Construct and interpret a medical history.
- Ability to draw blood samples in the clinic to be sent to the
corresponding lab companies.
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain accurate patient records (Electronic Medical
- Perform a physical assessment: order appropriate lab tests
and/or diagnostic or screening procedures.
- Developing with the patient an ongoing plan for health with an
emphasis on prevention and self-care (prescription of care
- Follow up and evaluation of care plan as clinically
- Assist patients in establishing a physician relationship if one
is not currently established.
- Communicate with patients' physicians ANY and ALL changes in
patient care plan.
- Direct referral to and liaison with consultants and other
- Dispense medications from on-site dispensary (if
- Assist in the development of internal operations of
Clinic-specific locations to meet the needs of the population being
- Work cooperatively with Corporate Client Services and Clinic
Operations to ensure seamless provision of support to the on-site
- Work collaboratively with the Medical team assigned to said
Client Company to deliver optimum care and coverage for contracted
- Participate in Client Company sponsored training from time to
- Staff a set number of client company clinic sites as determined
by Healthstat, Inc.
- Coordinate activities of data gathering, information
distribution and ongoing administration.
- Attend all Healthstat clinic training sessions (including EMR
- Identify community health needs and strategies to address
- To advise on Healthstat policy within the continually changing
environment of healthcare delivery.
- To schedule follow-up appointments, screenings, and tests for
client company employees.
- Assist in outreach efforts with Healthstat to target those
employees at highest risk of developing chronic diseases.
- Maintain clinic operations standards and supply inventory.
- Complete all necessary paperwork required by Healthstat
- Must meet all state requirements and be licensed in good
standing to practice medicine
- Previous experience with the use of an Electronic Medical
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Construct and Interpret medical history
- Proficient in Phlebotomy
- Dispense medication from on-site dispensary (if
- Able to work independently
- 2+ years of professional clinical experience
- Experience in Urgent Care or Occupational Medicine a plus
- Ability to suture a plus
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently (if applicable)
- May be sole staff member, must be comfortable with checking in
and rooming patients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age,
marital status, or handicap.
Keywords: Healthstat, Salem , Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in Salem, OR at Healthstat, Inc., Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!