Registered Nurse RN
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: August 17, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and
maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide
direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day
nursing activities performed by the CNA s.
* Complete required recordkeeping in regards to your role in
admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan
the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident
s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards
for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals,
problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals,
objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for
providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of
your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance
with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department
personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals
involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice
as an RN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner
that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s
response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to
post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of
healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the
common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our
Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside is a 95-bed skilled nursing
and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation,
outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care. We
pride ourselves in our strong community programs for our residents.
Thanks to our smaller community, staff and residents really get to
know one another, and we can integrate services more seamlessly.
Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Salem , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!