Company: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health. Salem Health does more
than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that
commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream.
We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo,
raise the bar, and embrace change. At Salem Health, we want
trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive
improvement in the health care arena where "patient-centered" is
more than just words.We are seeking a full time Epileptologist to
join our growing Neurology practice and to support the unmet
Neurology service needs in our community, while keeping care local.
- 85% Outpatient & 15% Inpatient Split
- 4, 8-hour clinic shifts/week
- Need For: Epilepsy/EEG
- 1:6 Consultative Call Rotation
- 7, 24-hour call shifts
- During Call: Average 5 to 10 Inpatient Consults/Round on
- No/limited Outpatient Clinic responsibilities when on-call
- Manage Stroke Patients with ER, Hospitalist & IR Support
- MR Open 24hrs per Day/365 Days per Year
- 24/7 Intensivists Coverage Open 30-Bed ICU / Hospitalist
Support/EPIC Medical Records
- Work Closely with Admin & Nursing Staff / Quality
- GREAT Working Relationship with: IR, ER, Neurosurgeons, and
Primary Care PhysiciansHighlights:
- $293,700 Base Compensation
- Annual Group Incentive Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonus
- Education Assistance Program
- $4,500 + 40 hours annual CME allowance
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
- Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country - 2016 Wine Region of the
Year! - in the beautiful Willamette Valley
- 1 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean, 1.5 hour drive to Mt. Hood,
and a 45-minute drive to the City of PortlandQualifications:
- Successful completion of an accredited residency program in
Neurology, and at least one (1) year of experience as a Neurologist
- Fellowship trained or special interest in epilepsy
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in
the State of Oregon.
- Active DEA certification.
- Board certification in Neurology or board eligible and achieve
certification within 5 years of hire.As a leader in the local
industry, Salem Health offers a generous total rewards package, an
empowering culture, and a commitment to the development and growth
of our in-house talent. Our work is grounded in respect for people
and continuous improvement and we invite you to partner with us to
further our mission. Salem Health is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Keywords: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics, Salem , Neurologist, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!