Hiring Part Time *NOC SHIFT* Caregiver - Assisted Living
Company: Regency Woodland
Posted on: July 13, 2019
The caregiver is responsible for personal services, medication
assistance, delegated tasks, housekeeping, laundry,
social-recreational activities, meal services and others tasks as
needed for resident well-being.
Essential Position Duties
- Provides resident services as indicated on the resident's
assessment and service plan, including but not limited to bathing,
grooming, medication administration, and providing assistance with
other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Assists with setting up, serving meals, and cleaning up after
- Provides laundry service including washing, drying, sorting,
and putting away resident's laundry.
- Reads the staff communication book and short-term monitor book
every shift and notes any changes in resident conditions.
- Reviews daily assignments with the designated supervisor and
completes task sheets every shift.
- Follows incident reporting guidelines.
- Complies with regulatory standards and OSHA guidelines (i.e.
- Performs daily housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, neat,
comfortable, safe environment for residents, staff, and
- Observes problems, concerns, and issues with resident
apartments, the building and/or the grounds and communicates them
appropriately. - Participates in individual resident and group
- Demonstrates knowledge of and follows infection control
- Participates in the resident move-in and move-out process to
ensure that the residents are greeted or leave comfortably.
- Assists with the orientation of new staff members to job
- Avoids loss, breakage, and waste of supplies and equipment and
informs Administrator in a timely manner when supplies are
- Performs other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Adheres to and conveys philosophy of supporting dignity,
privacy, independence, choice, individuality, and a home-like
environment for residents.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Maintains clean, neat, comfortable, safe environment for
residents, staff, and visitors.
- Education or experience sufficient to meet position
requirements or as required by State regulations.
- Ability to relate positively and communicate appropriately with
residents, families, community members, volunteers and other
Keywords: Regency Woodland, Salem , Hiring Part Time *NOC SHIFT* Caregiver - Assisted Living, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!