Company: Salem Health
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health.
Salem Health does more than provide high quality patient care. It
is an organization that commits itself to empowering teams to
create, innovate, and dream. We are looking for individuals who can
challenge the status quo, raise the bar, and embrace change.
At Salem Health, we want trailblazers, self-starters, and creative
thinkers to drive improvement in the health care arena where
"patient-centered" is more than just words.
We are seeking an experienced inpatient Psychiatrist to join our
established Adult Psychiatric Medicine Center. Our
multidisciplinary team provides short-term residential psychiatric
treatment in a safe and supportive environment for patients in the
greater Salem, Oregon community.
Our patients are referred from a Primary Care Provider, screened
through the Marion County Psychiatric Center, or through the
- Base Compensation: $274,800
- Annual Group Incentive Bonus Program
- Education Assistance
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonus
- $4,500 + 40 hours annual CME allowance
- 25 days PTO
- Highly competitive benefit package
- Growing medical group that has doubled in size in two
- Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country - 2016 Wine Region of the
Year! - in the beautiful Willamette Valley
- 1-hour drive to the Pacific Ocean, 1.5-hour drive to Mt. Hood,
and a 45-minute drive to the City of Portland
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion to provide team
based, patient focused, compassionate, and evidence based care.
- MD or DO degree from an approved school of medicine or
- Provision of inpatient, outpatient or consultative psychiatry
services for at least 30 patients during the past 2 years, or
provision of substantive competent clinical psychiatry services
during the past 2 years.
- Current unrestricted license as a physician in the State of
- Current, valid and unrestricted DEA certification.
- Current board certification in Psychiatry by the American Board
of Psychiatry and Neurology or the American Osteopathic Board of
Neurology and Psychiatry, or board eligible and achieve board
certification within 5 years.
Our diverse team of experts strives to provide people in crisis
with a positive, stabilizing experience. Each person comes to us
with unique problems and circumstances, but our goal is always the
same: to help people achieve the highest level of safety,
functioning and independence.
At Salem Health, we are committed to ensuring a great place to
work, which inspires our employees to create an exceptional
encounter for every patient. Your role as a provider in delivering
care, and in creating that great workplace is never
As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a generous
total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a commitment to
the development and growth of our in-house talent. Our work is
grounded in respect for people and continuous improvement and we
invite you to partner with us to further our mission.
Keywords: Salem Health, Salem , Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!