Clinical Nurse Internship - Operating Room
Company: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health. Salem Health does more
than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that
commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream.
We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo,
raise the bar, and embrace change. At Salem Health, we want
trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive
improvement in the health care arena where "patient-centered" is
more than just words.
About the Career Opportunity - Operating Room RN Qualities
- Work in a rewarding fast paced environment with a highly
skilled professional team of 160 who perform approximately 14,000
cases per year.
- Opportunity to learn skills to practice in a unique nursing
- Provide safe patient centered care delivering positive patient
- Seeking highly motivated RNs with an interest in continuous
improvement, professional development and advancement while working
in a collaborative professional environmentOur Nurses work
independently and are constantly challenged to think creatively in
how to achieve positive patient outcomes, stay current in their
practice, and share learnings with team members and other health
care colleagues. "The Operating Room team at Salem Health is a high
performing team delivering excellent patient care in a healing and
supportive environment within the perioperative setting." -Michelle
Tobias, Nurse Manager What you'll need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with a Bachelor of
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in an acute care setting
required, Salem Health preferred.
- Current and unencumbered licensure to practice nursing as a
Registered Nurse in the State of Oregon.
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Requires full-time seven (7) month commitment.
- Requires full-time commitment no less than two (2) years after
completion of internship program.
- Planed vacations greater than 1-2 days not eligible during
- Shifts are variable and either 5-8 hour shifts or 4-10 hour
shifts. **Start date for external candidates - Monday, August 12th,
2019**Start date of internal candidates - Monday, August 19th,
As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a generous
total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a commitment to
the development and growth of our in-house talent. Our work is
grounded in respect for people and continuous improvement and we
invite you to partner with us to further our mission. Salem Health
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics, Salem , Clinical Nurse Internship - Operating Room, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!