Adult Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
Company: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health. Salem Health does more
than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that
commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream.
We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo,
raise the bar, and embrace change. At Salem Health, we want
trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive
improvement in the health care arena where "patient-centered" is
more than just words.
Salem Health is seeking an experienced, unscheduled/per diem Acute
Care Nurse Practitioner to collaborate with our Adult Hospitalist
physicians in providing comprehensive clinical management to
patients. Position Scope:
- Night shift; Day shifts as needed
- No Code, Closed ICU, No ventilator management
- No procedure responsibilities
- 24/7 Full subspecialty and ICU coverage
- Excellent rapid response team available for patient
- Great EPIC and template system making documentation
easyHighlights of Salem Health Medical Group:
- Clinician directed practice that allows all clinicians to have
input and help guide the direction of health care
- HIGH Clinician engagement scores
- Growing medical group that has doubled in size over two
- Designated as a Top Workplace in OregonQualifications:
- Current, unencumbered Registered Nurse licensure and
certification as a Nurse Practitioner through the Oregon State
Board of Nursing.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC), or an equivalent Medicare/Medicaid
approved certifying body, or be actively seeking certification and
obtain the same in the specialty area requested within two (2)
years of privileges being granted at Salem Health.
- Current DEA certification.
- One year hospital experience in the expanded specialty area
during the past two (2) years.
As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a generous
total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a commitment to
the development and growth of our in-house talent. Our work is
grounded in respect for people and continuous improvement and we
invite you to partner with us to further our mission.Salem Health
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics, Salem , Adult Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!