Oregon Psychiatrist - Locum or Locum to Perm
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Cross Country Locums has a need for a Psychiatrist in Salem, OR.
Details listed below.
- ASAP start pending credentialing and Ongoing Need
- M-F 8-5, modified schedules are available (4 days/week, 10
- Two positions available and the opportunity is great for a
- Long Term Locum 6 month contract can go perm SCOPE OF WORK:
- A collegial staff of 40+ Board Certified Psychiatrists and
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, including Forensic and Geriatric
- An average patient load of 10 to 30 (depending upon the acuity
of the unit)
- Units will vary in acuity, but all patients are adults, most
committed, mostly severe persistent mental illness with long
- EMR: Avatar but there is still some documentation in
- Oregon State license or willing to obtain the license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (MD or DO)
REFENCE POSITION #: 51398
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities
across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at or ; feel free
to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest
healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been
providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary
and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud
multi-year winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing lists for both
Talent and Clients.
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Salem , Oregon Psychiatrist - Locum or Locum to Perm, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!