Physician / Anesthesiology / Oregon / Permanent / ANES 6478 Job
Company: Pacific Companies, Inc.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Employed Position w/ 484-bed Not-for-profit Acute-Care
- Level II Trauma Center Home to the Busiest ER on the West
- Collaborative Independent Practice Model No CRNA Supervision
- Leadership Opportunities Available
- Call 1 Day per Week & 1 Weekend per Month
- 300 TAVRs & Open Hearts per year, growing to 500
- 16 Active Operating Rooms
- Base Salary up to $563,000 based upon your FTE
- Additional Annual Group Incentive Bonus Program up to 20% of
- Relocation Assistance/Starting Bonus/Benefits/401k
- 8 Weeks PTO/$4,000 Annual CME/Education Assistance up to
- Top Workplace in Oregon/Epic EMR & Dragon Medical One Dictation
- 170,000 Population One Hour from Portland, OR / No Sales
- Lifestyle & Quality of Life: Biking, Hiking, Camping, Fishing,
Golfing & 47 Parks!
- Located on the Willamette River in the Willamette Valley Wine
- Low Cost of Living / Median Housing $282,600 / 63.5%
Appreciation Last 5 Years
- 2021 Best Schools for Diversity and Athletes (Niche)
- Overall Student to Teacher Ratio 20:1 / International
- 45 Minutes Away to the Coast and Top-Rated Oregon Beaches
- 2 Hours Away to Mount Hood and Multiple Ski Resorts
- Performing Arts & Music: Award Winning Theatre/Symphony/Art &
- Great Dining Options- Farm-to-Table, Fine Dining, and
Keywords: Pacific Companies, Inc., Salem , Physician / Anesthesiology / Oregon / Permanent / ANES 6478 Job, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...