Charge Nurse-Pre-Op/ PACU
Posted on: March 12, 2023
32 hours per week, Monday-Friday
19566Why You'll Love This Recourse Nurse Job at Southern New
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- No call, No weekends, and No holidays!!
- Up to $10,000 Sign on BonusDo you enjoy providing exceptional
patient care? Want to use your skills and knowledge to make a
positive impact in the lives of patients? If so, join Southern New
Hampshire Health team today!!What We Have to Offer/ The Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, &
Vision for full-time and part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous Earn Time accrual
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
- & so much moreSummary:As a member of the Pre-Op/PACU team, the
Resource Nurse directly oversees and serves as an immediate, first
line clinical resource to staff on a designated unit and shift.
Within this role, the RN models proficiency in clinical skills
appropriate to the clinical area. In addition, the Resource Nurse
is an effective communicator, promotes teamwork and collaboration
and coaches staff in the processes of critical thinking and
clinical decision-making. The Resource RN works under the
supervision of the Clinical Manager and is accountable to the Unit
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. BSN or matriculated
in a BSN program.
- Active NH License as a RN. Board certified in specialty within
2 years of hire.
- Minimum of two years current experience in
Keywords: Nurse.com, Salem , Charge Nurse-Pre-Op/ PACU, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...