Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Title: Phlebotomist IILocation: Salem, ORDuration:3-6
month(s)Hours: 8:30 A-5 P M-F ( rotating Saturday's)Is COVID
vaccination required?YesDescription/Comment:The Patient Services
Representative II (PSR II) represents the face of our company to
patients who come in, both as part of their health routine or for
insights into life-defining health decisions. The PSR II draws
quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens
for lab testing while following established practices and
procedures. The PSR II has direct contact with patients and creates
an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures
to patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and
accurate manner. The PSR II will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors
while focusing on process excellence skills and sensitivity to
confidentiality and accuracy to patient information. Successful
applicants may be assigned to a doctor's office, a patient service
center or as business needs dictate.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Perform verification of patient demographic info / initials
including patient signature post-venipuncture to verify tubes were
labeled in their presence and that the name on the label is
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.Job
- Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- Committed to all Policies & Procedures including Company dress
code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding
- Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures
and exercise good judgment.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and
clean driving record, if applicable.
- Travel and flexible hours required to work multiple locations
and required to cover at Patient Service Center/In-Office
Phlebotomy locations with minimal notice.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high-volume
- Must demonstrate Superior Customer Focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- Training locations may vary based on trainer
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Work Experience:
- Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
- Keyboard/data entry experience.Additional Job Details:
- How many patients per day will candidates be expected to see?
- Credentials/Licenses required? None for OR - If available then
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Salem , Phlebotomist II, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!