NP needed in Oregon for Occupational Medicine coverage
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Occupational Medicine opening in Salem, Oregon. This and other
nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Nurse Practitioner needed in Oregon for Occupational Medicine
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Oregon
state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Preference to local candidate. Will see 15-25 patients per day,
depending on the day and patient population is working-aged adults.
Must be comfortable with Physical exams and work injuries. Support
staff includes an MD, 3 MA's, and Physical Therapist. To learn more
about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of
interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth
has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and
locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Adult population
- 15-25 patients per day
- Physical exams and work injuries
- DOT preferred
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse
jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist
Keywords: CompHealth, Salem , NP needed in Oregon for Occupational Medicine coverage, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!