LTAC travel RN needed in Salem, Oregon
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
- The Registered Nurse for Long Term Care Acute Care is to work
as part of a team to deliver treatment services to patients and
their families as well as facilitate the issues of recovery into
their daily living situations.
- The RN is responsible for providing continuity of healthcare
services in an ethical, legal, and moral manner within a safe and
therapeutic environment.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the duties required of a registered nurse at all
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Follow Plan of Care.
- Receives and transcribes doctor's orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned
clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as
- Care for patients who need close monitoring and frequent
assessment, but aren`t unstable enough to need ICU care
- Use computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital
- Closely observe patients at all times
- Administer medication through an intravenous line that may need
to be adjusted or titratedMinimum Job Requirements:
- Must hold current RN license.
- Must have two years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have experience in a Stepdown, ICU or LTAC Unit
- Must have current AHA BLS and AHA ACLS
Keywords: Cynet Health, Salem , LTAC travel RN needed in Salem, Oregon, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!