Physician / Family Practice / Oregon / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine Physician - Oregon Job
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Cross Country Locums has need for a Family Medicine Physician
needed in Salem, OR. Details listed below. OPEN DATES :
- Start date: asap. Open to locum or locum to perm
- Two positions available and the opportunity is great for a
- M F 7:30 4:30. No call, no weekends SCOPE OF WORK:
- Units working in: adult only primary care both for chronic
medical problems and acute medical problems/concerns. Population is
those with chronic persistent severe mental illness at a forensic
psychiatric hospital. Not responsible for psychiatric care.
- New employee orientation required: days 1-6. Start in the
clinic on day 7.
- Amount of time allocated: 30 minute clinic visits.
- EMR/EHR system: Avatar REQUIREMENTS:
- Oregon State license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (MD or DO)
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine COMPENSATION: $135/hour plus
mileage reimbursement, lodging if needed and malpractice covered
REFENCE POSITION #: 52377 For more information on this or other
Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact April
Applewhite at or ; feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest
healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been
providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary
and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud
multi-year winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing lists for both
Talent and Clients.
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Salem , Physician / Family Practice / Oregon / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine Physician - Oregon Job, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!