Pharmaceutical Sales Representative- Washington/Oregon
Company: Amplity Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Come join the true partner of global healthcare companies,
Amplity Health. We continually challenge the boundaries of medical
and commercial strategies to accelerate the approval and launch of
new drugs to improve the lives of patients. Pharmaceutical Sales
RepresentativeHybrid-Virtual & FieldRegionally BasedDue to the
success of our current sales team, we are expanding again. We are
seeking talented individuals that thrive in a sales focused
environment. Our client is an industry leader and long term
partner. The hybrid pharmaceutical sales representative is a unique
blend of remote engagement and in person field visits regionally.
As an Amplity Employee you will receive a base salary, bonus,
Attractive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, long
term, short term disability, 401K , generous PTO, paid holidays and
more. Please apply at once if the below is a fit for you.Position
Summary: The Hybrid (HSR) is responsible for engaging Health Care
Professionals (HCPs) in telephone, virtual, or in-person
conversations to promote assigned Client product, maximize the
product's selling potential, and meet program and Client
objectives. The HSR achieves this by developing and maintaining
relationships with HCPs and by educating them about product
features, benefits, safety profile, and approved indications to
ensure appropriate patient use. The HSR utilizes approved tools for
product promotion and maintains a competent level of product,
program, and customer activity knowledge. The HSR is expected to
collaborate with Client field-based teams and Management.Essential
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined
expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and
increasing product sales.
- On behalf of Client, promote Client's product(s) via the
telephone or virtual calls (outbound and/or inbound calls), or in
person by engaging assigned HCP. targets in, in-depth product
discussions to attain individual territory and company goals for
sales, market share etc.
- Profile and manage targeted list of HCPs and provide
value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Create and implement business plans to achieve territory and
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by
- Achieves quarterly Client sales quotas.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using
effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper
terminology and approved messaging, and effectively use approved
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client product(s) and
- Verify and complete required data entry in Amplity
Health/Client CRM systems, such as details of the target's
responses, call activity, product orders, and any follow-through
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and
questions within program timelines.
- Partner and collaborate with Client field sales Account
Managers and Client Sales Managers to plan territory coverage when
- Create and maintain a positive impression with Client and
- Prepare reports for Management as needed.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations, and Amplity Health
Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, and
relevant state and federal laws and regulations.
- Participate in teleconference and live (when required)
National, Regional and District Meetings and training sessions and
represent Client at National and/or local Conventions when
- Must be able to fly and drive to and around customer offices
within the assigned region, during field sales activities, and hold
a valid driver's license.
- Other projects as assigned.Key Working relationships:
- Report to Amplity Health Sales Manager or Program
- Work closely with other team members assigned to the program
and members of Amplity Health home office support.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and
Client contacts.Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or
- A minimum of 2+ years of previous sales experience or relevant
professional experience, with proven record of success.
- Flexibility to cover multiple time zones as needed.
- Ability to travel, including regular regional air travel, up to
50% of applicable working days.
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 at the time of hire
- Valid driver's license with safe driving recordPreferred:
- Account and territory management experience.
- Inside Sales or Contact Center experience.
- Aesthetics experience.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech, professional
demeanor, and excellent phone manner and communication skills.
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and
- Ability to learn, understand, and communicate complex
information over the telephone.
- Strong rapport-building skills and active listening
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion, and presentation
- Ability to display high levels of initiative, effort, and
commitment to successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical
terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise
including competitive product knowledge.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to
detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and
outside of the Company.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to successfully complete Client trainings in their
entirety (home study and live training) and meet all training
expectations in order to proceed to servicing Client's customers
within the parameters of the program.
- Must be able to participate in teleconference, live National,
Regional, District Meetings and training sessions, represent client
- Must be able to drive to and around customer offices within the
assigned region, during field sales activities, and hold a valid
driver's license.Key Performance Competencies:
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Driving for Results
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Motivating OthersValues:
- These are our company values that we expect all candidates and
potential employees to embody as these values strongly underpin our
- CollaborationABOUT USWe have a 40-year track record of
delivering solutions for Pharma and Biotech companies large and
small.Our wide-ranging capabilities include clinical and medical
outsourced teams; clinical and medical capability development;
companion diagnostic and precision medicine solutions; medical
communications; expert engagement; remote and field solutions for
patients, payers, and physicians; and strategic and access
consulting. Therapeutically, we cross many areas but have been a
leader in oncology and rare diseases.Our one-of-a-kind Insights
database offers clients a detailed view into patient-provider
interactions and provider treatment rationale not found through any
other provider.Every offering, every touchpoint, every solution is
designed to ensure our pharmaceutical client's patients gain access
to and benefit from the best medicines for the right reasons.OUR
CULTUREOur company values align to our partnership vision and
define our culture. These EPIIC values are reinforced in our
people, our processes, and the solutions we provide for our
clients: Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Integrity, and
Collaboration.We believe that delivering on true partnership for
our clients begins and ends with our own team, which is why we
relentlessly recruit and maintain teams devoted to living our EPIIC
values. The result? An inclusive, collaborative, and respectful
culture we are proud of. We hold one another accountable to
maintaining a safe workspace where we challenge one another to
bring our best selves to work each day.You will never feel unsure
about how our EPIIC values look when lived out. We make conscious
efforts to model and reward behaviors that remind our colleagues,
clients, vendors, and partners what we stand for.We foster a sense
of belonging by ensuring contributions are heard and respected. We
want every member of the team to feel like they have a voice and
they can use it. Constantly challenged and always supported, each
member of our team is empowered to create innovative, meaningful
outcomes for our clients.Opportunities with Amplity offer
competitive compensation and dependent on the opportunity could
include a comprehensive benefits package and 401K benefits.
To learn more about us, visit our website at amplity.com or our
social media pages, linkedin.com/company/amplity-health and
twitter.com/amplityhealth. CELEBRATING DIVERSE PERSPECTIVESWe
passionately champion a culture of belonging, with transparent
company practices that drive diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our
commitment to inclusion is core to who we are. We welcome people
with diverse backgrounds and perspective who ignite curiosity and
challenge the status quo. As a provider of services across 6
continents, our team is as diverse as the clients we serve and the
countries we work in.We seek to create an inclusive, fair, and
respectful environment that celebrates the individual differences
and unique perspectives each person brings; where everyone feels a
sense of belonging and can be their true, authentic, and best
self.As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome everyone to our
team. We promise to maintain a safe working environment where team
members can thrive. The IDEA - Amplity's Inclusion, Diversity, and
Equity Alliance - makes sure of it. The IDEA helps our organization
embrace diverse business practices, creates a sense of community
through colleague resource groups, reminds our leaders to sponsor
and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages
cultural competence and awareness through company-wide resources
for learning.Our commitment to diversity spans our people, our
processes, and our suppliers.OUR DIVERSITY POLICYWe encourage and
support equal employment opportunities for all associates and
applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual
orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated
on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job
performance and other qualifications. In addition, Amplity Health
maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with
applicable federal, state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Amplity
Health has facilities.
Keywords: Amplity Health, Salem , Pharmaceutical Sales Representative- Washington/Oregon, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!