Posted on: November 26, 2022
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist Opportunity
Day, Swing or Admit Shifts Available!
Join a facility designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon and a team
of 50+ Adult Hospitalists. The doctors and hospital staff members
provide high-quality, compassionate care to people in and around
Oregon's mid-Willamette Valley.
- Employed Position with a competitive compensation plan
- No Codes, Closed ICU, No Vent Management or Procedures
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- 24/7 Full Subspecialty backup coverage
- Student Loan reimbursement up to $100,000
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and
Located in the beautiful capital of Oregon, Salem offers access to
gardens, vineyards, orchards, and mountains. Its Historic district
holds buildings that date back as far as 1847, allowing visitors an
opportunity to be immersed in the city's rich history.
- Enjoy Skiing, Hiking, Fishing, and other attractions as a part
of the community's abundance of lush outdoors activities
- Excellent Academic options, from the university level, such as
Willamette University and the University of Oregon to various
public and private schools
- Vibrant shopping districts, Historic Sites, and
- Summer farmer's markets, overflown with locally-raised produce
and hand-crafted products
- An array of dining options with rich culinary diversity
Job ID: JN -062022-26907
Keywords: Curative, Salem , Hospitalist Physician, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!