Sonographer - 20 hours Sat/Sun
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- -To provide diagnostic ultrasound services in a hospital
and/or clinical setting, to include OB/GYN, abdominal, and vascular
superficial structures. Clerical duties as required. To perform all
duties in a manner which promotes team concepts and reflects the
KPNW Mission and philosophy.Essential Responsibilities:
- Performing diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and
abilities required for age of patient served to include: Routine,
emergent, portable, surgical examinations in accordance with
department policies and procedures.
- Communication with Radiologist.
- Assist patient/transport.
- Exam review. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Quality
Assurance functions. Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:
- N/A -Education
- Graduate of an CAAHEP Accredited Ultrasonographer Program at
time of hire or 2 yrs previous Ultrasound experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required. -License, Certification, Registration
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Certificate - Abdomen
from American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers OR
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Certificate - Ob-Gyn from
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Sonography Technologist License (Oregon)
- Basic Life Support within 1 months of hire -Additional
- Daily use of diagnostic equipment, Imaging and health care
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Ability to use and apply excellent communication and
interpersonal skills. -Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum one (1) year experience performing Ultrasound exams,
preferably within the last three (3) years.
- Vascular Ultrasonographer experience preferred.
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) ARDMS
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization,
planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making,
judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication,
interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures;
- Able to work unsupervised and perform exams independently and
confidently. -Job Schedule: Job Category: Imaging & Radiology
Keywords: Kaiser, Salem , Sonographer - 20 hours Sat/Sun, Healthcare , Scio, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!