Travel Medical Technologist MT
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Medical Technologists collect samples and perform medical
laboratory tests in order to provide diagnostic support to
physicians and pathologists.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Salem , Travel Medical Technologist MT, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!