Nurse practitioner needed for family medicine coverage in Oregon
Location: Lincoln City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Lincoln City, Oregon.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Nurse Practitioner needed in Oregon for Family Practice coverage.
Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and OR state license.
Shifts will be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Will see 15-18
patients per day, depending on the day and patient population is
all ages. Must be able to see all ages. Women's health experience
(IUD, Nexplanon), and rural FQHC experience. Bilingual a strong
plus. 2yrs experience and suturing preferred. Support staff
includes MD's and Midlevels, RN's. No physician on site. To learn
more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of
interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth
has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and
locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Will see pediatrics - Geriatric patients
- Case Load: 15-18 patients per day
- EMR charting - EPIC
- Women's health exp (IUD, Nexplanon), rural FQHC experience
- 2+ years experience needed in family practice
- FQHC experience strongly preferred
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Salem , Nurse practitioner needed for family medicine coverage in Oregon, Healthcare , Lincoln City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!