Urgent Care Position in Salem, OR - No Call Req'd
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Urgent Care opening in Salem, Oregon. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Established regional healthcare provider is seeking an Urgent Care
Physician to join their busy team.
- Full-time = 17 shifts per month.
- Guarantee salary position depending on shifts worked. Eligible
for quarterly production bonuses.
- Clinic is open 7 days a week.
- Clinic hours: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.,
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- No call.
- No hospital privileges required; patients referred to the
hospital are admitted by our on-call providers.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Adults - 50 %, Geriatric 25%, Peds - 25%
Clinic is a 90+ provider multi-specialty medical group practice. We
offer a comprehensive benefit package and a competitive income
guarantee, with rapid incorporation into the physician production
Percentage of call varies slightly by department, but all ratios
are excellent. Group is in a single hospital town.
The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) has rated the
Clinic as one of the "better performing" clinics for the past nine
- Capital of Oregon- Population 167,000+- Excellent school system-
Higher education institutions- One hour to the Pacific coast and
Cascade mountain range- Forty-five minutes to Portland
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to along with your email address for more
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your
CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen,
Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL213361
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Salem , Urgent Care Position in Salem, OR - No Call Req'd, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!