Hospice Patient Care Manager RN
Company: Serenity Hospice
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Serenity Hospice is searching for a Full-Time Patient Care
Manager to join our team of professionals. We make a difference
every day to patients and families coping with end-of-life illness
in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.This role
provides direction and supervision for the interdisciplinary team
members to promote proactive patient care management activities.We
offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental,
vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays,
17 days off, and more! In addition, this position has bonus
- Possession of a current license to practice as a registered
professional nurse or the equivalent license and education to
practice as a healthcare professional in the practicing state.
- Minimum five years' experience as a healthcare professional;
including two years of supervisory experience in healthcare,
homecare or hospice.
- Demonstrated administrative ability including knowledge of
health care policies and program responsibilities.
- Must possess current CPR Certification.
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately,
legibly and timely.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.Join our caring and
compassionate team today!To apply via text, text 1025 to (334)
Keywords: Serenity Hospice, Salem , Hospice Patient Care Manager RN, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!