Oregon Psychiatrist - Locum or Locum to Perm
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Salem, Oregon. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Cross Country Locums has needed for a Psychiatrist in Salem, OR.
Details listed below.
- ASAP start pending credentialing and Ongoing Need
- M-F 8-5, modified schedules are available (4 days/week, 10
- Two positions available and the opportunity is great for a
- Long Term Locum 6 month contract can go perm
SCOPE OF WORK:
- A collegial staff of 40+ Board Certified Psychiatrists and
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, including Forensic and Geriatric
- An average patient load of 10 to 30 (depending upon the acuity
of the unit)
- Units will vary in acuity, but all patients are adults, most
committed, mostly severe persistent mental illness with long
- EMR: Avatar but there is still some documentation in paper
- Oregon State license or willing to obtain the license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (MD or DO)
REFENCE POSITION #: 50434
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities
across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at or feel free to
send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation's largest
healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been
providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary
and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud
multi-year winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing lists for both
Talent and Clients.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Salem , Oregon Psychiatrist - Locum or Locum to Perm, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!