Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Provide high quality health care to Kaiser Permanente members in
a cost effective manner and in accordance with accepted
professional practice standards.
- Provide high quality health care through direct primary care
management of ambulatory GYN patients, ambulatory prenatal
patients, laboring/birthing patients in the hospital, and
hospitalized postpartum patients (may include assessment,
diagnosis, development/implementation of care plan, and follow up).
Document in writing all care in patient's permanent medical record
in accordance with accepted medical/legal standards. Provide all
medical care in accordance with accepted practice standards,
hospital/clinic protocols (including supervision by a physician),
and state licensing guidelines. Perform other duties as
- One (1) year of experience as a full scope CNM (Intrapartum,
Antepartum, Postpartum, GYN Care.)Education
- Completion of approved nurse midwifery program required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- American Midwifery Certification Board Certified required upon
- Current NP/CNM License required. License in state where
assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for license in
secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer and must
be obtained within 6 months.
- Current Oregon and Washington RN license required. License in
state where assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for
license in secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer
and must be obtained within 6 months.
- DEA license in Oregon/Washington required. License in state
where assigned required upon hire/transfer, license in secondary
state required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Eligible for hospital privileges required upon
- Two (2) - Five (5) years of experience in full scope practice
as CNM (Intrapartum, Antepartum, Postpartum, GYN care.)
- Thorough and working knowledge in primary care of ambulatory or
hospitalized prenatal, intrapartum, postnatal and GYN patients.
- Working knowledge of state health care laws, medical/legal
principles, and licensing regulations.
- Ability to provide primary OB/GYN care to ambulatory and
- Ability to use appropriate procedural/testing equipment, to see
large volume of patients, and to interface with large provider and
PrimaryLocation : Oregon,Salem,Skyline Medical Offices
HoursPerWeek : 32
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 04:30 PM
Job Schedule : Part-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : W05-AFT-Local 5017
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Nursing Licensed & Nurse Practitioners
Department : Skyline Medical Offices - Obstetrics/Gyn-Midwives -
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Salem , Nurse, Midwife, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!