Posted on: May 11, 2022
Family Medicine Physician Assistant needed in Salem, Oregon.
Clinic setting, Monday-Friday schedule. Working with underserved
community. Must be comfortable seeing all ages, bilingual in
Spanish a major plus. Possibly open to new grads with ties to the
area and Spanish-speaking ability. Large health network with many
locations throughout the Pacific Northwest. In our 40+ years of
experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire
interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting
with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation
on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get
your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping
the long online application process. To apply, please contact
Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610.
Please reference JOB-2758699.
- Monday-Friday, clinic setting
- Bilingual in Spanish a big plus
- Standard Family Medicine position
- Benefits include profit sharing, retirement, malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Located right in Salem, close to many recreational and artsy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Salem , Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!