Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (Marion County, OR)
Company: Judge Healthcare
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Home Health opening in Salem, Oregon. This and other nurse
practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Judge Healthcare is seeking experienced NP's for In-Home
Assessments across Marion County, OR. NP must be able to commit to
20 hours each week and will be compensated per assessment. Hours
are flexible and training is provided.
- Active and Unencumbered State NP license and national
certification (ANCC or AANP)
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience as an NP, clinic setting
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or
endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.
- NP must be able to obtain reliable transportation in order to
complete visits across the county.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, you can Apply
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: Judge Healthcare, Salem , Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (Marion County, OR), Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!