RN / School Districts
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Interim HealthCare is Hiring! We are currently looking for an
experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Salem, Keizer or
Woodburn school district. Must have 1+ years' of experience as a
school nurse. Benefits include medical coverage, dental coverage,
flexible scheduling, Aflac, and more! Apply today for a telephone
interview! Essential Functions:
- Elicits a comprehensive health history from the patient and/or
parents and caregivers, to reflect physical and emotional health,
developmental/social well-being, and immunization status.
- Performs health screens, physical exams, and age-appropriate
- Orders and/or performs pertinent diagnostic tests.
- Analyzes health history and interprets other data collected to
determine health status and care needs.
- Develops, implements, evaluates, and modifies care plans, as
needed, in collaboration with the client, family, school,
physician, and community as applicable.
- Records all pertinent data.
- Manages acute and emergency health problems in the school
context and coordinates services needed for optimal health, safety,
- Participates in the implementation of a planned health
education curriculum in the schools.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Registered Nurse with active advance practice license in the
state(s) in which he/she is employed.
- Able to provide proof of current Basic Life Support (BLS)
training to include adults, infants, and children.Knowledge, Skills
& Abilities Required:
- Able to effectively communicate with clinical and non-clinical
staff, children, adolescents, and adults.
- Able to work autonomously and effectively in an
- Able to demonstrate a basic understanding of computers and
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient
care.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is performed in school settings.
- Ability to physically stretch, reach, bend, stoop, twist, sit,
stand, walk, and climb stairs.
- Requires normal, correctable vision and hearing and the ability
to identify and distinguish colors.
- Light to medium physical activity that may require occasional
lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Salem , RN / School Districts, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!