Company: InSearch Medical
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Facility is seeking a full time occupational therapist.
In this role the full time occupational therapist will be
responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and
providing high-quality skilled care to patients requiring
occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician.
- Provide occupational therapy as ordered by a physician in
accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their
- Responsible for the direct or indirect provisions of
individualized care based on the assessed age and development needs
of each patient.
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to
the care team.
- Record patient treatments and evaluate progress and
effectiveness in accomplishing goals.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality
services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with
organization's best practices, standards, policies and
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all
Keywords: InSearch Medical, Salem , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!