Hospice RN Case Manager
Company: First Call Home Health
Posted on: November 18, 2023
*Job Title: Hospice RN Case Manager**Reports to: Hospice
Administrator**Pay: Up to $100,000 a year**Hours:* Monday-Friday
8am-5pm. Expectation to work 1-2 weekend days per quarter. Join a
fulfilling career that creates a lasting impact as you collaborate
with Oregon's leading Home Health company to deliver outstanding
hospice care. Embark on a fulfilling career in hospice care that
offers a well-balanced work-life and competitive compensation.
First Call Home Health is a homegrown company that offers a full
spectrum of skilled services, including nursing, physical therapy,
occupational therapy, speech therapy, and social work. As part of
our ongoing growth, we are launching a Hospice Program as a new
addition to our services. Our unwavering commitment is to support
individuals in the comfort of their homes through a team of
compassionate, dedicated, and highly skilled professionals.
*Vision: *To be God's hands and feet. Sharing His love by serving
our community. *Mission: *To take care of the First Call family in
a way that helps our people be the best they can be, both
personally and professionally. *We have immediate openings for
Hospice Registered Nurses (RNs) Case Managers *to provide hospice
services to patients at home. *Responsibilities:** *Assume primary
responsibility for patient and family caseload, including the
assessment, determining eligibility, admission processing,
planning, implementation, and evaluation phases of the nursing
* Obtain data and assess necessary information from patient
physical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that may
impact the patient and family's needs and initiate intervention by
other members of the interdisciplinary team.
* *Initiate communication with the attending physician,
interdisciplinary team, and other agencies for the purpose of
coordinating optimal care.*
* Provide regular visits to re-assess the patient's needs and
update the plan of care.
* *Perform clinical pronouncement of death and provide support to
* Maintain accurate patient records, charts, progress notes,
reports and prepare care plans timely.
* *Supervise and document delivery of care by the Home Health Aide
as required by Federal, State, and Company guidelines.**Job
Requirements:** 2 years of Hospice experience required
* Current and valid Oregon nursing license.
* Current and valid Oregon Driver's license, with dependable
* Current and valid car insurance.
* CPR certification.
* Ability to collaborate effectively within an interdisciplinary
team, with weekly communication.
* Strong critical thinking skills, adept time management, and
* Prior case management experience. *Company Benefits** Medical,
Dental & Vision Coverage
* 401K with company match
* 6 Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off including 2 bonus days
* Career Growth & Training
* Continuing Education
* Mileage reimbursement
* Cell Phone Reimbursement *Employee Extras** Free frozen
* Free espresso/coffee
* Gym membership discount Job Type: Full-time Pay: Up to
$100,000.00 per year Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Continuing education credits
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Mileage reimbursement
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Hospice & Palliative Medicine
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekends as needed Experience:
* Hospice: 2 years (Preferred) License/Certification:
* RN (Required) Willingness to travel:
* 100% (Preferred) Work Location: On the road %11211999%
Keywords: First Call Home Health, Salem , Hospice RN Case Manager, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!