Office Manager - The Iris by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 20, 2023
The Iris by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for an
Office Manager!-- --From $21.00We are looking for an--Office
Manager--who will be responsible for the administrative
coordination of office operations, Assistant to the Executive
Director, and management of operating systems and efficiency
of--our senior living community. You must have a desire to make a
difference in the lives of seniors and a commitment to meet the
needs of our residents.--Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply
today!Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- -- -- -- -- High Competitive Wage - From $21.00
- -- -- -- -- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- -- -- -- -- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day
- -- -- -- -- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- -- -- -- -- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid
training.-- In addition, we provide paid education assistance and
career advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- -- -- -- -- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself
and your family.
- -- -- -- -- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is
included for your safety which is our top priority.What Will You Be
Doing? This position is critical within our office management team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative needs such as word
processing, payroll preparation, supply requisition, filing and
other clerical services.
- Coordinating activities of various clerical departments and
- Assisting with coordination of community events, tours, and
- Assisting with development and follow-through on marketing
pieces, as directed by the Executive Director or the Director of
- -- -- -- --Bookkeeper activities.
- -- -- -- -- Assistant to the Executive Director.
- -- -- -- -- The Office Manager position is frequently referred
to as an Executive Assistant, Management Assistant, Office Worker,
and Office Administrator in other companies.-- Qualifications
- -- -- -- -- --Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- -- -- -- -- --English language required.
- -- -- -- -- --CPR Certification (preferred).
- -- -- -- -- --Must pass criminal background check and drug
test.The Iris by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior
living community provides residential care and memory care.-- We
provide in home health care to residents in our community.-- We are
not a nursing home.-- We are immediately hiring so apply today.--
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living Not all senior living
communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main
guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right
thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members. Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an--exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Salem , Office Manager - The Iris by Bonaventure, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!