Regional Vice President
Company: Atria Management Company, LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will
not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
- Lead and develop strategies to ensure policies and practices
for achieving business results are aligned with the organization's
mission and business objectives.
- Develop and implement successful strategies regarding labor,
occupancy, expenses, and quality of services, and review and
redirect activity, if necessary.
- Ensures that assigned communities comply with all aspects of
operation, including personnel practices, in accordance with Atria
policies and federal, state and local regulations.
- Provide organizational leadership and influence in ensuring
optimal performance to enable teams to succeed in the
- Act as a liaison between senior corporate management team and
the field operations team to ensure organizational alignment.
- Establish an effective means to communicate throughout the
- Oversee the development of operational budgets and capital
- Builds a high performing team and keeps morale high.
- May perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare
administration, or related subject is required.
- Five or more years related business experience in skilled,
assisted living, or retirement living facility/community
management. Successful history of building sales and meeting
- Three or more years' experience in operations management with
demonstrated success in meeting financial goals specific to
retirement living, assisted living, long term care or related
fields such as hospitality.
- Multi-site business operations experience.
- Documented success in exceeding business financial goals.
- Excellent reputation in management and leadership.
- Will be required to travel extensively on behalf of
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor
vehicle policy standards.
- Able to influence the actions and opinions of others in a
desired direction. Exhibits judgment in leading others to meet
- Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting
judgment and a realistic understanding of the issues. Able to use
reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Able to define realistic, specific goals and objectives. Able
to define task and deliverables necessary to meet goals.
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken word.
Can accurately communicate, providing the necessary level of detail
even under stressful or demanding conditions. Ensures a position
attitude and team orientation is exhibited in verbal and non-verbal
- Able to relate to routine operations in a manner that is
consistent with existing solutions to problems. Conforms to and
communicates established policies and procedures.
- Builds and maintains productive, work-focused relationships
with team, residents, their families, corporate, regional and
divisional resources and within the community.
- Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high
morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Able to work non-traditional hours as needed.
- Participate in outside networking events in the communities
surrounding primary community, and communities assigned as needed,
to foster excellent working relationships with outside referral
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to
Keywords: Atria Management Company, LLC, Salem , Regional Vice President, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...