Posted on: March 18, 2023
PHARMACY MANAGER- Be part of a team that is committed to
providing direct patient care and wellness services.This role is
responsible for the management and operation of the pharmacy
department at a store level, including but not limited to
prescriptions, inventory control, customer service, compliance with
regulatory requirements, and adhering to company policies and
management of pharmacy staff.Overview: -
- Manage all aspects of pharmacy operations at the store level
including prescriptions, inventory control and customer service to
achieve optimal outcomes.
- Maintain the pharmacy's continued compliance with all
appropriate Federal and State regulatory guidelines and Company
- Process and/or oversee new and refill requests from customers
and/or clinics and fill prescription requests efficiently,
accurately and in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain Pharmacy records to include, but not limited to,
customer profiles, insurance forms, pharmacy record/POS systems,
inventories, control records and registries (i.e., poisons,
narcotics, controlled substances, etc.)
- Manage, maintain and implement pharmacy programs (i.e.,
security measures, immunizations and other clinical programs)
accordingly. May be responsible to provide clinical care services
- Prepare responses to third party pharmacy audits as
- Responsible to meet or exceed company established acceptable
pharmacy operation metrics (i.e., gross and net profits, budgeted
sales and payroll, Rx counts).
- Responsible to provide focused and effective leadership to
pharmacy associates that develop a positive, high performing,
customer focused store culture. Implement the Company service
program(s) and model high standards of service to achieve positive
- Responsible for department management including staffing,
training, performance management and career development of
associates, and developing and monitoring department goals. Develop
and monitor department budget as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of legal regulations, industry
trends and best pharmacy practices; make recommendations to improve
current programs and processes and to ensure company legal
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as
- At least two years' experience as a pharmacist
- Pharmacy License (in good standing) required in the state of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong management, organization, attention to detail and
- Ability to lead a team and work well with associates of all
- Working knowledge of perpetual inventory procedures and
management. - -If you are interested in this position please apply
online or submit your resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org. If
you have any questions or wish to discuss this in more detail, feel
free to reach outAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Salem , Pharmacy Manager, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...